Lynx Junior Ai 153-160cm (Right Hand)
Introducing Lynx Ai: The Future of Junior Golf Gear, Seamlessly Designed to Grow with Your Child
Powered by cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence, Lynx Ai presents the most unique and comprehensive range of Junior golf products you’ll ever find. Tailored to cater to your child’s needs through every stage of their formative years in golf, this range is unlike any other.
Lynx Ai Driver: Choose Your Performance
- Material Options: Choose from Forged Titanium or Titanium Alloy heads for ultimate distance and forgiveness.
Lynx Ai Fairway Woods & Hybrids: A Game Changer
- Repositioned Centre of Gravity: These woods and hybrids offer unparalleled forgiveness and ideal launch parameters.
- Material: Crafted from durable Stainless Steel for long-lasting performance.
Lynx Ai Irons: Where Elegance Meets Performance
- High-Polished Finish: Sleek and stylish, these irons look as good as they perform.
- Stainless Steel: Built to last, these irons feature a durable stainless steel construction.
- Perimeter Weighting: Specially designed to offer top-level playability for golfers of all ages.
Lynx Ai Wedges: Precision and Versatility
- Finish: Satin-finished stainless steel for a luxe look.
- Loft Options: Choose from 52º, 56º, 60º to give your junior golfer the ultimate choice in shot-making around the green.
Lynx Ai Putter: Confidence in Every Stroke
- Classic Look: Clean and inspiring at address, boosting your child’s confidence.
- Increased Forgiveness: Thanks to a repositioned Centre of Gravity, making every putt a potential hole-in-one.
Optimised Grips & Shafts: A Custom Fit for Every Age
- Tailored Specifications: Grip sizes, shaft weights, and diameters optimised for all age ranges, from toddlers to teens.
Choose Lynx Ai and equip your junior golfer with the tools they need for success, both now and in the years to come.
What is Kondor Cover?
For extra peace of mind with your child’s golf club subscription we recommend Kondor Cover. At just £1 extra per month, you will be covered for any repairs, accidental damage and excess cover in the event of total loss. With Kondor Cover, we give members a higher level of membership.
The additional £1 for Kondor Cover will be added to your subscription after checkout, beginning at the same time as your club subscription begins.
As a Kondor Cover member, you can rest easy on:
Accidental damages: As a Kondor Kidz member, when you return the clubs to us, we sometimes have to charge a small fee to cover repairs that fall outside of normal wear and tear. This includes grip, shaft and clubhead damage. As a Kondor Cover member, all of these repairs will be covered by Kondor Kidz.
Total loss*: We will cover any minor repairs whilst you have the clubs and if you suffer a total loss you will just pay the lesser of the excess listed below or RRP minus the payments you have made.
- 2+ & 4+ Sets – £25
- Starter Set – £70
- Intermediate Set – £110
- Pro Set – £150
Please note, if total loss is as a result of a theft or other criminal activity you will need to provide a Crime Reference Number to benefit from Kondor Cover.
In the event the total loss has been caused by an accident, we can ask you to return the clubs to us.
When the total loss fee is paid and accepted by Kondor Kidz, this will terminate any further obligations under the existing agreement – i.e. you will no longer be expected to pay your monthly fee.
We don’t ever like charging members for additional damage and we really want to help when the clubs need repair. With Kondor Cover we can now take away a lot of the uncertainty whilst you have the set of clubs.
You may choose to opt out of Kondor Cover for £1 at checkout, however you will not be covered for these benefits, and may incur further costs for repairs, accidental damage or total loss.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please get in touch.
* Total loss means any loss or damage that is not repairable or that would cost more to repair than the market value of the clubs.