Masters 5 Series Junior 3 Wheel Golf Trolley
Introducing the Masters 5 Series Junior 3 Wheel Golf Trolley, the perfect starting point for young golfers. This junior golf trolley is designed to grow with your child from their early years through their teenage golfing adventures, ensuring a comfortable and hassle-free experience on the course. Here are the key features that make this golf trolley for your budding young golfer:
- Multi-Feature Scorecard Holder: Keep track of your game with ease.
- Two-Handed Soft Touch Handle: Provides a comfortable grip for young golfers.
- Height Adjustable Handle: Grow with the trolley to suit your child’s height.
- Height Adjustable Bag Bracket: Accommodates different bag sizes.
- Quick Release Wheels: Effortlessly set up and pack away the trolley.
- Removable Front Wheel: Enhances portability and storage convenience.
- Lightweight: Weighing just 4.65kg, it’s easy for kids to handle.
- Folded Dimensions: Compact dimensions of 87 x 34 x 34cm for storage and transport.
The Masters 5 Series Junior 3 Wheel Trolley is the ideal companion for young golfers looking to enjoy the game while learning the ropes. Its versatility, adjustability, and user-friendly features make it a fantastic choice for juniors of varying ages and heights. Start their golfing journey right with this reliable and adaptable junior golf trolley.
What is Kondor Cover?
For extra peace of mind with your child’s golf club subscription we recommend Kondor Cover. At just £1 extra per month, you will be covered for any repairs, accidental damage and excess cover in the event of total loss. With Kondor Cover, we give members a higher level of membership.
The additional £1 for Kondor Cover will be added to your subscription after checkout, beginning at the same time as your club subscription begins.
As a Kondor Cover member, you can rest easy on:
Accidental damages: As a Kondor Kidz member, when you return the clubs to us, we sometimes have to charge a small fee to cover repairs that fall outside of normal wear and tear. This includes grip, shaft and clubhead damage. As a Kondor Cover member, all of these repairs will be covered by Kondor Kidz.
Total loss*: We will cover any minor repairs whilst you have the clubs and if you suffer a total loss you will just pay the lesser of the excess listed below or RRP minus the payments you have made.
- 2+ & 4+ Sets – £25
- Starter Set – £70
- Intermediate Set – £110
- Pro Set – £150
Please note, if total loss is as a result of a theft or other criminal activity you will need to provide a Crime Reference Number to benefit from Kondor Cover.
In the event the total loss has been caused by an accident, we can ask you to return the clubs to us.
When the total loss fee is paid and accepted by Kondor Kidz, this will terminate any further obligations under the existing agreement – i.e. you will no longer be expected to pay your monthly fee.
We don’t ever like charging members for additional damage and we really want to help when the clubs need repair. With Kondor Cover we can now take away a lot of the uncertainty whilst you have the set of clubs.
You may choose to opt out of Kondor Cover for £1 at checkout, however you will not be covered for these benefits, and may incur further costs for repairs, accidental damage or total loss.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please get in touch.
* Total loss means any loss or damage that is not repairable or that would cost more to repair than the market value of the clubs.