Pro Quip Junior Tempest Rain Jacket
Introducing the Pro Quip Junior Tempest Rain Jacket: Affordable, High-Performance Weatherwear for Junior Golfers Aged 9 to 14!
1. 3-Year Waterproof Guarantee: No need to worry about staying dry on the course. This jacket is backed by a three-year waterproof guarantee, ensuring your young golfer stays comfortable in wet conditions.
2. Lightweight Design: This jacket is designed with young golfers in mind. It’s lightweight for added comfort, easy storage, and effortless carrying, making it ideal for junior players.
3. Breathable Construction: While it keeps the rain out, it also allows for proper air circulation, keeping your junior golfer feeling fresh during the game.
4. Swing-Silent-Technology: Say goodbye to noisy distractions. This jacket features ‘Swing-Silent-Technology’ to ensure that your child can focus on their swing without unnecessary noise.
5. Waterproof Zips: Complete protection from the rain. Waterproof zips add an extra layer of defense to keep your junior golfer dry.
6. Side Adjustor Tabs: This feature allows for a customizable fit, ensuring the jacket fits comfortably and securely.
7. Shockcord Drawstring: For the best fit at the waist. Your young golfer can adjust the jacket to their preference.
8. Stylish Bright Blue Color: Not only is this jacket highly functional, but it also looks great with a bright blue color that young golfers will love.
Make sure your young golfer is prepared for any weather conditions with the Pro Quip Junior Tempest Rain Jacket. It’s reliable, stylish, and perfect for junior golfers aged 9 to 14. Keep them dry and focused on their game, so they can enjoy every moment on the course.
What is Kondor Cover?
For extra peace of mind with your child’s golf club subscription we recommend Kondor Cover. At just £1 extra per month, you will be covered for any repairs, accidental damage and excess cover in the event of total loss. With Kondor Cover, we give members a higher level of membership.
The additional £1 for Kondor Cover will be added to your subscription after checkout, beginning at the same time as your club subscription begins.
As a Kondor Cover member, you can rest easy on:
Accidental damages: As a Kondor Kidz member, when you return the clubs to us, we sometimes have to charge a small fee to cover repairs that fall outside of normal wear and tear. This includes grip, shaft and clubhead damage. As a Kondor Cover member, all of these repairs will be covered by Kondor Kidz.
Total loss*: We will cover any minor repairs whilst you have the clubs and if you suffer a total loss you will just pay the lesser of the excess listed below or RRP minus the payments you have made.
- 2+ & 4+ Sets – £25
- Starter Set – £70
- Intermediate Set – £110
- Pro Set – £150
Please note, if total loss is as a result of a theft or other criminal activity you will need to provide a Crime Reference Number to benefit from Kondor Cover.
In the event the total loss has been caused by an accident, we can ask you to return the clubs to us.
When the total loss fee is paid and accepted by Kondor Kidz, this will terminate any further obligations under the existing agreement – i.e. you will no longer be expected to pay your monthly fee.
We don’t ever like charging members for additional damage and we really want to help when the clubs need repair. With Kondor Cover we can now take away a lot of the uncertainty whilst you have the set of clubs.
You may choose to opt out of Kondor Cover for £1 at checkout, however you will not be covered for these benefits, and may incur further costs for repairs, accidental damage or total loss.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please get in touch.
* Total loss means any loss or damage that is not repairable or that would cost more to repair than the market value of the clubs.