Puma Boys Cloudspun Primary Polo
Where Style Meets Performance on the Golf Course
When it comes to golf gear, nothing beats the Puma Boys Cloudspun Primary Polo. This polo shirt combines timeless style with modern technology, providing a super-soft feel and advanced moisture-wicking capabilities to keep your young golfer cool and comfortable during their game.
Key Features and Benefits
- Cloudspun Comfort – Crafted from a custom-milled performance poly/spandex blend, this fabric achieves the highest performance standards while delivering the luxurious feel of ultra-soft cotton. Your child will experience both style and comfort like never before.
- Moisture-Wicking Excellence – Powered by Puma’s dryCELL technology, this polo shirt excels at wicking moisture away from the body. Say goodbye to discomfort caused by sweat and hello to a refreshing, dry feel even during the most intense rounds.
- Eco-Friendly Design – As part of Puma’s commitment to a better future, this polo shirt contains at least 20% recycled material. It’s a small step toward a greener world.
- Additional Details – The performance fit ensures that this polo shirt not only looks great but also functions exceptionally on the golf course. The classic polo collar with button closure adds a touch of sophistication to your young golfer’s attire.
Shell: Made from a blend of 94% polyester and 6% elastane, this polo shirt offers the ideal combination of flexibility and durability.
Elevate your child’s golf game with the Puma Boys Cloudspun Primary Polo—a perfect blend of style and performance. Get ready to tee off in style!
What is Kondor Cover?
For extra peace of mind with your child’s golf club subscription we recommend Kondor Cover. At just £1 extra per month, you will be covered for any repairs, accidental damage and excess cover in the event of total loss. With Kondor Cover, we give members a higher level of membership.
The additional £1 for Kondor Cover will be added to your subscription after checkout, beginning at the same time as your club subscription begins.
As a Kondor Cover member, you can rest easy on:
Accidental damages: As a Kondor Kidz member, when you return the clubs to us, we sometimes have to charge a small fee to cover repairs that fall outside of normal wear and tear. This includes grip, shaft and clubhead damage. As a Kondor Cover member, all of these repairs will be covered by Kondor Kidz.
Total loss*: We will cover any minor repairs whilst you have the clubs and if you suffer a total loss you will just pay the lesser of the excess listed below or RRP minus the payments you have made.
- 2+ & 4+ Sets – £25
- Starter Set – £70
- Intermediate Set – £110
- Pro Set – £150
Please note, if total loss is as a result of a theft or other criminal activity you will need to provide a Crime Reference Number to benefit from Kondor Cover.
In the event the total loss has been caused by an accident, we can ask you to return the clubs to us.
When the total loss fee is paid and accepted by Kondor Kidz, this will terminate any further obligations under the existing agreement – i.e. you will no longer be expected to pay your monthly fee.
We don’t ever like charging members for additional damage and we really want to help when the clubs need repair. With Kondor Cover we can now take away a lot of the uncertainty whilst you have the set of clubs.
You may choose to opt out of Kondor Cover for £1 at checkout, however you will not be covered for these benefits, and may incur further costs for repairs, accidental damage or total loss.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please get in touch.
* Total loss means any loss or damage that is not repairable or that would cost more to repair than the market value of the clubs.