Lynx Attitude Waterproof Cart Bag
Elevate your golf experience with the Lynx Attitude Waterproof Cart Bag, a golfer’s best friend. This remarkable bag offers exceptional features and reliability that will make your time on the course even more enjoyable.
14 Way Top Design:
- The bag’s 14-way top design ensures your clubs are organised, easily accessible, and well-protected during your round.
Integrated Handle System:
- The integrated handle system makes it simple to transport your bag from the car to the course and back again.
- With 5 main pockets, you’ll have plenty of space for all your gear and accessories, keeping everything you need within arm’s reach.
- The bag also features 2 soft-touch lining valuables pockets, ensuring your delicate items stay safe and secure.
Colour Coordinated Rain Hood:
- Don’t let unexpected weather disrupt your game. The included colour-coordinated rain hood will keep your clubs dry and ready for action.
- Despite its numerous features, the Lynx Attitude Waterproof Cart Bag is impressively lightweight, weighing in at just 2.6 kgs. This ensures you can easily handle your equipment and move it around the course without any hassle.
Choose the Lynx Attitude Waterproof Cart Bag, where functionality and style meet, to make your golfing adventures more organised, enjoyable, and hassle-free. This waterproof cart bag is designed to cater to your every need on the course, ensuring you perform your best without worrying about your equipment. Take your golf game to the next level with this exceptional cart bag.
What is Kondor Cover?
For extra peace of mind with your child’s golf club subscription we recommend Kondor Cover. At just £1 extra per month, you will be covered for any repairs, accidental damage and excess cover in the event of total loss. With Kondor Cover, we give members a higher level of membership.
The additional £1 for Kondor Cover will be added to your subscription after checkout, beginning at the same time as your club subscription begins.
As a Kondor Cover member, you can rest easy on:
Accidental damages: As a Kondor Kidz member, when you return the clubs to us, we sometimes have to charge a small fee to cover repairs that fall outside of normal wear and tear. This includes grip, shaft and clubhead damage. As a Kondor Cover member, all of these repairs will be covered by Kondor Kidz.
Total loss*: We will cover any minor repairs whilst you have the clubs and if you suffer a total loss you will just pay the lesser of the excess listed below or RRP minus the payments you have made.
- 2+ & 4+ Sets – £25
- Starter Set – £70
- Intermediate Set – £110
- Pro Set – £150
Please note, if total loss is as a result of a theft or other criminal activity you will need to provide a Crime Reference Number to benefit from Kondor Cover.
In the event the total loss has been caused by an accident, we can ask you to return the clubs to us.
When the total loss fee is paid and accepted by Kondor Kidz, this will terminate any further obligations under the existing agreement – i.e. you will no longer be expected to pay your monthly fee.
We don’t ever like charging members for additional damage and we really want to help when the clubs need repair. With Kondor Cover we can now take away a lot of the uncertainty whilst you have the set of clubs.
You may choose to opt out of Kondor Cover for £1 at checkout, however you will not be covered for these benefits, and may incur further costs for repairs, accidental damage or total loss.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please get in touch.
* Total loss means any loss or damage that is not repairable or that would cost more to repair than the market value of the clubs.