EcoSHOT Solo Chipping Target – Blue
Introducing the EcoSHOT Solo Chipping Target. A sustainable and practical addition to your golf practice routine. Crafted with the environment in mind, this chipping target boasts high-quality repurposed and recycled materials, making it an eco-conscious choice for golfers of all levels.
- Repurposed Graphite Golf Club Shafts: The tripod frame is ingeniously constructed from repurposed graphite golf club shafts. This choice of material ensures a strong, flexible, lightweight, and rust-resistant frame that can withstand your most precise chips.
- Recycled Plastic Connectors and Feet: The connectors and feet of this chipping target are 3D printed using recycled plastic. This not only adds to the target’s durability but also contributes to reducing plastic waste.
- 100% Recycled Fabric Cover: The fabric cover is made from lightweight ‘ripstop’ material, crafted entirely from recycled plastic bottles (rPET). This sustainable choice keeps plastic out of landfills and oceans.
- Convenient Folding Design: The EcoSHOT Solo Chipping Target folds up effortlessly, just like an umbrella. It’s secured with a convenient Velcro fastening, making it easy to transport and store when not in use.
Invest in eco-friendly golf practice equipment with the EcoSHOT Solo Chipping Target and chip away with a clear conscience. Improve your golf game while minimising your environmental footprint.
What is Kondor Cover?
For extra peace of mind with your child’s golf club subscription we recommend Kondor Cover. At just £1 extra per month, you will be covered for any repairs, accidental damage and excess cover in the event of total loss. With Kondor Cover, we give members a higher level of membership.
The additional £1 for Kondor Cover will be added to your subscription after checkout, beginning at the same time as your club subscription begins.
As a Kondor Cover member, you can rest easy on:
Accidental damages: As a Kondor Kidz member, when you return the clubs to us, we sometimes have to charge a small fee to cover repairs that fall outside of normal wear and tear. This includes grip, shaft and clubhead damage. As a Kondor Cover member, all of these repairs will be covered by Kondor Kidz.
Total loss*: We will cover any minor repairs whilst you have the clubs and if you suffer a total loss you will just pay the lesser of the excess listed below or RRP minus the payments you have made.
- 2+ & 4+ Sets – £25
- Starter Set – £70
- Intermediate Set – £110
- Pro Set – £150
Please note, if total loss is as a result of a theft or other criminal activity you will need to provide a Crime Reference Number to benefit from Kondor Cover.
In the event the total loss has been caused by an accident, we can ask you to return the clubs to us.
When the total loss fee is paid and accepted by Kondor Kidz, this will terminate any further obligations under the existing agreement – i.e. you will no longer be expected to pay your monthly fee.
We don’t ever like charging members for additional damage and we really want to help when the clubs need repair. With Kondor Cover we can now take away a lot of the uncertainty whilst you have the set of clubs.
You may choose to opt out of Kondor Cover for £1 at checkout, however you will not be covered for these benefits, and may incur further costs for repairs, accidental damage or total loss.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please get in touch.
* Total loss means any loss or damage that is not repairable or that would cost more to repair than the market value of the clubs.