Masters Bamboo Graduated Tees
Introducing an eco-friendly alternative, we proudly present Graduated Bamboo Tees – the sustainable choice for golf enthusiasts. These tees are designed with both performance and the environment in mind, making them an excellent choice for conscious golfers.
- Sustainably Sourced Bamboo: Crafted from bamboo, a renewable resource, these tees ensure your golfing experience is not only enjoyable but also eco-conscious.
- Water-Based Inks: Coloured with water-based inks, these tees eliminate the need for harmful chemicals and dyes, minimising environmental impact.
- Fully Biodegradable: Embrace guilt-free golfing with these tees that are fully biodegradable, leaving no trace on the environment.
- Zero Plastic: We are proud to say that there is absolutely no plastic involved in the production or packaging of these tees.
- Graduated Design: The graduated design offers flexibility in tee height, catering to various club sizes and player preferences.
- Durability: While they are eco-friendly, these bamboo tees don’t compromise on durability, ensuring a long-lasting golfing experience.
Make an eco-conscious choice and elevate your golfing experience with Graduated Bamboo Tees. These tees are more than just golf accessories; they’re a step towards a sustainable future. Enjoy your game while contributing to the preservation of the environment. Choose bamboo, choose sustainability, choose better golf.
What is Kondor Cover?
For extra peace of mind with your child’s golf club subscription we recommend Kondor Cover. At just £1 extra per month, you will be covered for any repairs, accidental damage and excess cover in the event of total loss. With Kondor Cover, we give members a higher level of membership.
The additional £1 for Kondor Cover will be added to your subscription after checkout, beginning at the same time as your club subscription begins.
As a Kondor Cover member, you can rest easy on:
Accidental damages: As a Kondor Kidz member, when you return the clubs to us, we sometimes have to charge a small fee to cover repairs that fall outside of normal wear and tear. This includes grip, shaft and clubhead damage. As a Kondor Cover member, all of these repairs will be covered by Kondor Kidz.
Total loss*: We will cover any minor repairs whilst you have the clubs and if you suffer a total loss you will just pay the lesser of the excess listed below or RRP minus the payments you have made.
- 2+ & 4+ Sets – £25
- Starter Set – £70
- Intermediate Set – £110
- Pro Set – £150
Please note, if total loss is as a result of a theft or other criminal activity you will need to provide a Crime Reference Number to benefit from Kondor Cover.
In the event the total loss has been caused by an accident, we can ask you to return the clubs to us.
When the total loss fee is paid and accepted by Kondor Kidz, this will terminate any further obligations under the existing agreement – i.e. you will no longer be expected to pay your monthly fee.
We don’t ever like charging members for additional damage and we really want to help when the clubs need repair. With Kondor Cover we can now take away a lot of the uncertainty whilst you have the set of clubs.
You may choose to opt out of Kondor Cover for £1 at checkout, however you will not be covered for these benefits, and may incur further costs for repairs, accidental damage or total loss.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please get in touch.
* Total loss means any loss or damage that is not repairable or that would cost more to repair than the market value of the clubs.